National Aging Services Risk Management (NASRM) Annual 2021 Conference
NASRM 2021 Virtual Conference: October 4-8, 2021 Presented By: Caring Communities and Peace Church, in partnership with ECRI Given the situation
NASRM 2021 Virtual Conference: October 4-8, 2021
Given the situation with increasing Covid-19 cases, NASRM will be a 100% virtual model this year. Presentations will spotlight contemporary risk management, quality assurance and performance improvement (QAPI), and culture of safety topics influencing today’s senior housing and aging services providers.
Pre-conference | Monday – Wednesday, October 4-6
- EPLI Risk Management – a Culture of Belonging
- Risk and Claims Management 101 — prerequisite for new risk managers if not previously taken
- Falls Roundtable – closed session for Falls Collaborative members only
Main Conference | Thursday and Friday, October 7 – 8
- Opening Keynote – Leading with Purpose and Passion
- Special Presentation: The Companionship Culture: Resident/Caregiver Engagement Through Life Stories
- Member Panel Presentation
- Hot Topics in Medication Safety
- Closing Keynote – From Tired to Inspired
The National Aging Services Risk Management (NASRM) annual conference promotes professional and personal growth in risk management, quality improvement, and culture of safety and belonging across the aging services continuum of care and services. Caring Communities and Peace Church Risk Retention Group, in conjunction with ECRI, explore and disseminate best practices for aging services providers in identifying and managing risks, becoming a high-reliability organization, and fostering a culture of safety and belonging.
Full registration information has been sent via email. This free event is only for current employees of a Member organization of Caring Communities or Peace Church. If you have not received your invite or are interested in attending as a guest please contact us on how to register.
To download a printable pdf click here.
october 4 (Monday) - 8 (Friday) Central