Web-based Risk Assessments INsight™ Assessment Services offers web-based tools to help organizations identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in the continuing care organization. This confidential survey integrates standards, guidelines, and practices as it probes key strategic topic areas, including:
- Falls Prevention
- Transition of Care
- Medication Safety
- Hazardous Wandering and Elopement
- Policies and Procedures
- Credentialing and Competency
- Safety and Security
INsight’s™ continuing care risk assessment tool generates reports to help organizations develop and enhance policies, allocate resources, forecast, and set priorities.
The web-based assessment allows you to:
- Identify potential areas of exposure and areas requiring performance improvement
- Gather perspectives on your organization’s culture of safety and risk from various personnel, such as medical directors, administrators, nurses, care assistants, therapists, physical plant managers, and safety and security personnel
- Create and implement improvement plans using references, tools, and resources
- Measure organizational improvement over time through internal and external benchmarking reports
- Compare your results to other Members within the Caring Communities program
On-site Risk Assessments
On-site risk assessments are offered by our quality and risk management specialists, who have extensive experience providing on-site culture-of-safety, quality, and risk management consultation across the spectrum of aging services.
Our experienced ECRI advisers will review your organization’s current practices and programs and provide you with recommendations for improvement.