As a Caring Communities Member, you’ll benefit from the value of ownership through risk awareness, cost stability, and improved quality. Always striving for success, our commitment to strong corporate culture and safety is a top priority for our Members.
What We Will Need From You:
- Preliminary needs assessment to evaluate best fit
- Recent audited financials
- Corporate risk management plan
- Professional, general, and excess liability insurance requirements
- Description of all services including: senior care, housing, home and community-based services, PACE, social services, etc.
What We Will Provide You:
- Introductions to your industry colleagues- our Member CEOs, CFOs, and Risk Managers to obtain first-hand experience of becoming a Member
- Invitation to attend one of our Risk Management conferences
- A no-obligation assessment of the financial and risk management value of partnering with Caring Communities
To learn more, please contact Ashur Odishoo, National Director Sales and Marketing at 800-510-8225 or fill out the form below.