Caring Communities and its Members seek like-minded organizations to help us be leaders in the industry, constantly better our practices, and protect our organizations.
Member-owner characteristics include:
- Our Members provide and manage housing, community living, and related services for seniors on a not-for-profit basis.
- Their exposure units are in good balance in terms of independent living units (including affordable housing), assisted living and skilled nursing beds.
- Their financial underpinnings allow it to invest in and become an owner of Caring Communities.
- Their leadership desires to actively participate with others in developing strategies that help Caring Communities continue on its successful path.
- Our Member’s senior management teams:
- Encourage a non-punitive environment and the rapid reporting of any incident that might later lead to a claim
- Want to work side-by-side with Caring Communities to achieve early and successful claims resolution
- Promote an enterprise-wide culture of safety and pursues ongoing quality care and service improvements
- Establish risk management as a board-level priority within their organization